Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bling o mania

Yes, i hoard accessories because I have always believed that accessories can either make or break your outfit. A statement piece can add the spunk and flavor on an otherwise classic ensemble. I am not really into jewelries primarily because I misplace them a lot. I have lost a lot of gold bracelets growing up ( to my mother's dismay.:D and some she does not even know had been swimming in the gutter or ocean somewhere). And don't even mention the earrings. I don't know why but it seems like my body repels real jewelries and somehow they just get misplaced everytime. Ergo, to avoid spilling tears and arguments over losing some expensive jewelries, i resorted to statement accessories.











































No comments:

Post a Comment