Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cold-shoulders

Clothes with interesting details usually arouse my fascination.  The artist side of me tries to find something interesting on what others may dismiss as mundane.  I love how this sheer black top seems to be just a predictable sheer blouse from front and yet becomes more intricate as one gets a closer look.  The cold shoulder and lace details are just plain charming.  I partnered this with a frilly printed skirt to add some color and texture to the outfit.

 what I wore:
cold shoulder sheer top Korean brand (I cannot read the brand because it's Korean )
frilly foliage printed skirt from Topshop
black Marlene suede pumps from Roger Vivier
gray peek-a-boo tote from Fendi (a gift from my husband last 2011)
rings are from H&M and Forever 21
bracelets are from Forever 21 and some random accessories store here in GZ
earrings are from Bakers
black ribbon and chain necklace  from GZ










No comments:

Post a Comment