Friday, April 5, 2013

THE NEW GIRL

Spring....a season for new beginnings; a time for a fresh start so I guess this is an appropriate period to start my own personal blog.  I have been hounding myself to start a personal blog for quite some time now.  I am not a total newbie when it comes to the blogging thing altogether and I do have some bits and pieces of me scattered throughout the world wide web.  However, this is the first time that I would be dedicating most of my stuffs to fashion with some tidbits of music and writing here and there. 

Fashion has always captured my attention ever since I was a toddler.  As I grew up, that unwavering fascination has stayed with me and has been actually magnified into a certain extent that makes my husband frown at times when I go gaga over a shoe or even worse, I end up prattling the whole night about what accessories should go with what I would be wearing the next day.

No, I am not in the fashion business or in any fields related to it.  I am just a nobody who happens to love and hoard clothes, shoes and bags...and uhm...accessories too (ok the whole helluva closet of everything).  I just want to share how people like me (the commoners *wink*) can actually enjoy everyday style.

and so let's start the babble rolling...

the one year old me


No comments:

Post a Comment