Monday, June 10, 2013

Gatsby inspired



 For my post birthday thank you dinner, I thought of having the great Gatsby as our fashion inspiration.   However, we had to be quite careful with what we would wear because that day was also our Regional Creative review in our office (meaning we hadto find something that look 20's and yet can pass as office wear too since all the big bosses were going to be in our office).
so I wore something feminine and accessorize with lace and pearls as well as a Camellia bow on my hair.

WHAT I WORE:
pink lacy dress from MANGO HOUSE
black lace vest KOREAN BRAND
black tulle skirt KOREAN BRAND
bag CHANEL (MEDIUM FLAP)
shoes ZARA 
pearl necklace: GIFT FROM A FRIEND
bracelet:HERMES CLIC CLAC

the inspiration
 

The outfit
 the accessories



















No comments:

Post a Comment