Saturday, May 16, 2015

I am back!


After one helluva of a break, I am so back in the blogosphere again, in fact, I have downloaded this app on my phone just so I can update from anywhere.  I promise you, loves that there is no more slacking this time.  So prepare your senses to be raided with lotsa clothes and accessories whether designers or flea market finds....if you have been following this blog before then you know very well that I am not the one to obsess with labels; as long as it looks good and I am comfortable with it, I will wear it!  I want to get in touch more with women who have my body type (which is not size zero, please) and make them see how some clothes just work for our bodysize. I don't work in the fashion world though I must say that I have been enthralled by it eversince eons ago.  I must say that this blog caters to women who have careers other than fashion but like me, they are also drawn to it.

So for my first back-to-bloggin' blog, i want to talk about some of the most relevant things in my closet right now....let's roll...
First let us talk about shoes
I have always love the bohemian style and this pair of Isabel Marant Caleen boots have always screamed boho for me. I have worn this with almost everything; with jeans, shorts and dresses, both maxis and short skirts.

My knee high gladiator sandals which I got from an online shopping store.  I have always liked edgy footwear especially on sandals.

The spidey feet sandals.  I call them spidey because they remind me of spider webs.  I got this pair so cheap and I was so happy with the good buy.  As I have said a while ago, i want my sandal game fierce.

One of the boots I bought for winter and this one is from a Spanish brand called Abusiva and I got on sale.  The price was really cheap, i think it did not even reach 10dollars.  Can you believe that?

A structured ankle boots i got from Aldo,everyone should have a classic , blocked heeled ankle boots.

I got this camel suede ankle boots  primarily because it reminds me of Harry, yeah that curly and tall lad from One Direction (but I am a Louis Tomlinson girl).ok, i just admitted to be an adult  infatuated with a boyband....

I like this boots/sneakers because it is edgy as well.  It is not the usual canvas that converse shoes are made if.instead, it is leather with zippers on the front.  It gives my clothes a casual but edgy style to it. And just a note, these beauties are from the men's shoeline.😘

So let us hit accessories for the next topic....


Earcuffs have been my thing for quite some time now, some of this pieces are from ASOS, others are just random pieces I found online.




Slave bracelets are just enticing.  As you have noticed, I don't gofor the ordinary accessories. I usually want pieces with their own identities; things that are nonconformist.πŸ˜‹

Midi rings,  I am literally obsessed with them and I can't get enough of them.  Although, i must admit that when I draw at work, I have to take them out of my fingersπŸ˜‹ but it all worth the trouble.  Some of the rings are from H&m, Asos and random online finds.

So that's it for now.  Next post will be outfits already.


All the love πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Sheri xx

No comments:

Post a Comment