Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Romantics

Braids and ruffles aren't really my thing.  If you have been reading this blog or have been following me in other social media platforms,  you will notice that my style tends to lean more on the boho and funky side.  Basically, because I am not really so feminine when it comes to actions and mannerisms.

However, I thought about donning the romantic look for a whole work week. I really thought I wouldn't last but I managed to pull through somehow.

So here are the looks and I do hope you peeps like them.



The Off shoulder:  this top evokes a romantic fierce look.  The offshoulder somehow softens the animal print on it.

WHAT I WORE:

Offshoulder top: from a friend
Trousers: ZARA
Black wedge pumps:Online store
Bag: Celine Microluggage
Necklace: Pearls given as a birthday gift by a friend
Bracelet: J. Crew
Earrings: from my mother 



RUFFLES DELIGHT: This dress has a summer romantic vibe in it.  Though the color screams summer, the ruffled neckline gives a softness to the otherwise bright and striking hue.

WHAT I WORE:

maxi dress from Boracay girls
Wedge sandals: Online shop
Bag: Coach
Earrings : Forever 21
Bangles : MCM



EMBELLISHED AND GRAY:  a little embellishments on the shoulder can add  more structure to a dress.  Soft feminine back cutouts wouldn't hurt as well.  Sexy,  but feminine and elegant.

DRESS: ZAra
BAG: Nine West
SHOES: ROger Vivier Marlene



FLORAL TOUCH: What else can be more romantic than a floral print, ruffled  sleeves and a neutral color?  Add up some sidebraid and voila! A very feminine look indeed.

WHAT I WORE:

TOP: Floral blouse with ruffled sleeves from a friend
SKIRT: Small polka dots printed skirt from Liz Claiborne
SHOES: Neutral pumps from  an online shop
PURSE: MCM manila

So there, I gotta go now.  My eyelids are already fluttering from lack of sleep. 

All the love,
Sheri xx

No comments:

Post a Comment