Monday, December 7, 2015

A trip down history and way up the 103rd floor


This was the day I spent at Field's Museum for some brush-up with American history.  Of course, since the museum is near the lakeside with that breath-taking view of the Chicago skyline, who can resist some photo-op out there?  For sure not me.

WHAT I WORE:
Brown long outerwear: H&M (received as an office exchange gift  present last Christmas 2014)
Maxidress: H&M
Knee high Boots: Aldo
Bag: Givenchy Pandora
Sunglasses: Miniso (yup, that pair of eyewear is really cheap, less than 5usd. beat that hah!)

Lakefront
Well, I don't know about you, but that is one hell of a view to me.

The Field's Museum
Fields museum
One magnificent piece of architecture.

Obligatory pose at the steps....

Happy to do another thing I love---photography.

And of course, I just gotta have this picture with that background!

And hell yeah, I took a lot of pics with that background 😁 but I am just posting two😝

Adler museum at the back, folks!

Brilliant afternoon, gorgeous lawn.  What is not to love in Chicago?


In addition to this glorious afternoon shots, sunset was spent up the 103rd floor of the Willis tower.  I did love the spectacular view beyond the glass encased window but there was a whole lot of people trying to get to the same spot all at the same time.  We had to literally  wrestle our way to that window.


400plus feet up in the skydeck.


And I managed to get to this window.   Well the view was definitely worth it!

I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy this.

Lovely Chicago by sundown

So till the next one lovelies!!!!

All the love,
Sheri xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment