Thursday, February 25, 2016

GRAY VERSATILITY





One of the things I look out for whenever I buy clothes is versatility.  I love thinking about endless possibilities of mixing and matching as well as how one clothe can transform to different function and styles. This gray dress from Victoria Beckham is one of it.  I think I have featured this in my blog already as one of my chosen empowering clothes in my powerdress series.  Now, I am featuring it as an outerwear.  The top to bottom back zipper allows it to look like a coat when you turn it around the other way.  I am not sure if it is meant to be used that way as well but I did it anyway. I paired it with a basic shift dress and off I go to another client presentation meeting again today.


WHAT I WORE:

gray dress used as outerwear from VICTORIA BECKHAM
black shift dress from ZARA
maroon turtleneck from H&M
scarf from GIVENCHY
knee high boots from ALDO
black structured bag from NINE WEST















No comments:

Post a Comment