Sunday, February 21, 2016

Oggi Trattoria and Pizzeria (Guangzhou)

A few days before Chinese year, my good friends and I had dinner at one of the Italian restaurants in town.  I didn't know about the place primarily because I live in the suburbs.

with my friends


Oggi has a very nice ambiance, in fact, very Italian.  The stone walls, the music and the paintings are reminiscent of European style.

Most of the food that we ordered were great; both the appetizers and the main courses were spectacular.  The prosciutto on one of the appetizers could have been better though.

The desserts were luscious! We had two kinds, one was pannacotta while the other one was a gelato lava cake which was heavenly.

appetizers

a very good wine

vongole pasta

mozzarella

bruschetta



eggless pannacotta

No comments:

Post a Comment