Sunday, March 27, 2016

BIKER CHIC





I have this never-ending fascination with the grunge/rock/biker fashion.  There was even a time when all I wore were band shirts and leather jackets.  Yup, been there, done that during my younger years.  Slipping into this mode is like second skin to me.  I paired my biker jacket with a shirt I bought during my recent US trip.  The frayed edges seemed to match the rough look I want for the top.  However, I did not want to look like I am about to go to a band concert when the truth is I was on my way to work.  Yeah, I worked this Sunday afternoon.  So I wore my patterned jogger pants for a little "chicness" and to soften the look a bit.  The combat boots that I got for an astonishing low price completed the look.  I got the pair for 20rmb which is around 3 USD.  Amazing huh?  I got it from online thrift shopping.  China is actually amazing when it comes to online bargains.

WHAT I WORE:
top from URBAN OUTFITTERS
biker jacket from COATS TRADING CO
pants from H&M
combat boots from online shop
bag from CELINE
eyewear from MIU MIU









goofin' around


No comments:

Post a Comment