Wednesday, March 2, 2016

BLACK AND WHITE GAME




Black and white have always been staples for me when it comes to workwear.  These hues just give off that elegant and business vibe always.  However, they have the tendency to become monotonous and boring sometimes.  Being the experimental person that I am, I usually choose my black and white pieces based on interesting shapes and textures.  I paired this flowy gingham pattern with a more basic and tailored outerwear thus giving the whole ensemble a cleaner geometric look.  I don't have a color pop today because I think the patterns of the pants and bag are already focal points themselves.

WHAT I WORE:
black tailored coat from KARY JONES
inner white long sleeves corton chiffon top with black collar piping from H&M
gingham patterned culottes from ZARA
bag from RALPH LAUREN
black boots from ABUSIVA
choker chain necklace from TOPSHOP
gold choker from H&M
eyewear from MIU MIU























No comments:

Post a Comment