Sunday, March 6, 2016

BROWN STRIPES


This is the kind of day when I just pull the first things that I see inside my closet.  I had a splitting headache and I had to get up and go to the church with my family.  I took my stripes jumpsuit out.  I prefer wearing my jumpsuits on weekends primarily because if I wear it to work, it means I had to wear it the whole day.  Wearing it whole day means going to the loo will be quite a pain in the ass because of too much fuss on getting it off.  I prefer practicality and comfort during workdays.  So for this look, my bold stripe jumpsuit is the focal and the rest is of the same monochromatic hues; from nudes to brown including my boots.

WHAT I WORE:
brown long cardigan from H&M
nude turtleneck from THE LIMITED
black and white jumpsuit from the MANGOHOUSE
brown tote from ZARA
camel suede ankle boots from a CHINESE online shop
eyewear from MARC JACOBS









No comments:

Post a Comment