Thursday, March 3, 2016

CALL ME APRICOT






I am like weeks advance into the spring season.  Since the weather is beginning to be good to me-- you know sunny and a little bit warmer than these past few weeks;  I have decided to wear some color today.  I like this color a lot primarily because it complements my olive skintone.  I can go casual for work today since I have no meetings at all; although I have my team dinner later in the evening.  I threw in this structured brown jacket just in case something business like comes up out of the blue.  The jacket was a gift from my hubby.  I have been eyeing for quite a while and I was surprised to see it hanging in my closet last night when I arrived home.  This one has a detachable underlayer for a colder weather.  As I have said before,  I am usually fascinated by clothes that can transform itself.  This one is also one of those kinds.  When the underlayer is attached, it changes into a more rugged look while when it is detached, it looks more of a basic business trench coat.  And one more thing, this coat is actually in the men's section.

WHAT I WORE:
brown trench coat by DRAGON LION DESIGN COUTURE
apricot top from ZARA
color block skirt from MANGOHOUSE
caleen boots from ISABEL MARANT
bag from CELINE
choker 1 is my leather belt
choker 2 from H&m 
long necklace from H&M
eyewear from MARC JACOBS





























No comments:

Post a Comment