Sunday, March 13, 2016

CHECKERED CASUAL








Sunday is a family day for me.  I try to stop whatever it is I am doing, be it work or play, and devout some uninterrupted time with my family.  We usually head out to attend our church service and then spend quality time with each other.  Usually, I dress into something more casual than my usual work clothes.  Relaxed and chilled are my mantra for weekends; unless of course I have an event to attend.

Weekends are also my jeans day; a piece of clothing that I am just getting used to.  I love this padded jacket so much because I can wear less clothes inside and still be warm.  It also has a lot of pockets which is very useful to me.  I used my summer tunic and just put a cozy turtleneck inside it.  I tend to feel cold easily so it has always been comfort and keeping myself warm during cold weather like this.

WHAT I WORE:
thermal checkered jacket from BURBERRY
beige summer tunic from PULL AND BEAR
turtleneck from FOREVER 21
skinny jeans from H&M
trapeze bag from CELINE
boots from BELLE











No comments:

Post a Comment