Wednesday, March 30, 2016

CULOTTES AND CAMEL



I have this fascination with culottes and other cropped pants for the longest time.  A pair of culottes is a versatile piece for me.  It can be casual and laid back yet it can be also be a fashionable workwear if styled properly.  Here, I paired a rather casual looking bottom with a more structured top to make it look more like an office wear rather than something you wear on a day of mall hopping.  The camel coat somehow lightened up the monochromatic tones of the outfit I am wearing.  I used to be known as a woman of bright coloured clothes but I noticed that my taste is slowly gravitating towards neutrals and other basic hues lately.  Must be the weather here in Guangzhou which always seemed to be gloomy.  I have to keep in mind to add some color and texture to my spring wardrobe.  Watch out for it folks.

WHAT I WORE:
camel coat from ZARA
black top from HUSSEIN CHALAYAN 
gingham culottes from ZARA (TRAFALUC)
boots from FOREVER 21 ONLINE SHOP
trapeze bag from CELINE
leather belt used as a choker
eyewear from MARC JACOBS
bracelet and midi rings from H&M



















No comments:

Post a Comment