Sunday, March 20, 2016

ECLECTIC


My style is usually a smorgasboard  of various taste.  It is a mix of stuffs,brands thrift items and mostly mood or event dependent.  On weekends when I don't have to go to work, my eclectic and experimental taste usually surfaces as shown on this ensemble.  A mix and match of prints, I made the clashing prints work by staying on one colour scheme and having the colour pop on my scarf.  The skirt is actually a summer dress which I brought again since Spring is already here! Yey! just a few more months and it will be my favourite season soon, summer.

WHAT I WORE:
tunic top from H&M
printed summer dress from COCO CABANA
scarf from H&M
boots from FOREVER 21 ONLINE SHOP 
soho disco bag from GUCCI
3 piece bangles from H&M












No comments:

Post a Comment