Wednesday, March 9, 2016

GET YOUR PRINTS ON







And we are back to cold weather again folks! Cold, gloomy and wet are a deadly combination for me.  It makes me grumpy and sad mainly because all I want to do is cuddle under the duvet.  So  to brighten my disposition somehow, I opted to wear a bold graphic colorful print from H&M and I am crossing my fingers that it works and cheer me up.  I have been itching to wear my new pointy booties but to do so in this cold weather is like suicide.  Ergo, the knee-high boots to the rescue once again!. This reliable pair of boots have braved the cold autumn winds of Chicago so I am pretty sure it is comfortable enough in spite of the short dress I am wearing today.

As I have mentioned in my previous posts before, I always try to balance loud prints with structured geometry to make it appropriate for work. In this case, the coat given by my hubby make a reappearance but with the attached collar this time.

Don't be a scaredy cat when it comes to prints for work.  Just try to keep most of your ensemble in one color family so it wouldn't be as ostentatious. Loud prints can actually bring some vibrance and vitality in the office most of the time so go on and GET YOUR PRINTS ON!

WHAT I WORE:
graphic print dress from H&M
brown coat from DRAGON LION DESIGN  COUTURE
knee high boots from ALDO
beige tote from COACH
mustard turtleneck from BABYJEANS



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment