Wednesday, March 30, 2016

JEANS AND STUDS








The advantage of working in a creative setting is that I don't really need to be suited and dress to the nines everyday for it.  There are times when I can just be laid back, well in terms of clothing of course! not work.  Today is one of those days when I am not really in the mood to power dress at all.  Jeans can work in the office especially if it is in a darker color.  I paired it with a loose-fit outerwear and a tie-front tunic.  Since it is not so cold, I thought I should give my knee high boots a rest and wear some ankle boots instead.  I love this boots  because it has an inner heels inside of it just like the other Marant Beckett sneakers.  It gives the added height; not that I need it but this one is really comfortable in spite of the couple of inches wedge heels.

WHAT I WORE:
tie-front tunics from PULL AND BEAR
black outer wear from ZARA
skinnies from H&M
boots from ISABEL MARANT











No comments:

Post a Comment