Sunday, March 13, 2016

MONDAY BLUES






Blues and print are just right for my Monday.  I have a full day ahead of me and it is just the first day of the week.  I opted to put a smart casual ensemble primarily because Monday is usually internal office meeting day; meaning, team leaders and resourcing managers usually meet to discuss team resourcing, projects and office management stuffs.  It isn't a formal meeting but still, I don't want to attend it wearing something so casual and "weekendish".

The top is actually my kiddo's top and yeah we do share clothes and shoes from time to time. The skirt is actually a summer dress that I have bought in US. I tried to break the monotony of the navy blue hues by adding a little black; a subtle deviation but nevertheless anchor the whole ensemble into a casual yet work wearable palette.


WHAT I WORE:
navy blue coat from an online store
printed blue top from H&M
dress used as skirt from URBAN OUTFITTERS
boots from ALDO












No comments:

Post a Comment