Tuesday, March 8, 2016

RED CHECKMATE


Winter won't stop me from wearing dresses.  I just need some tights and a comfy coat to keep me warm like what I was wearing in this ensemble.  Dresses have always screamed me from the very start.  The truth is I have only had about 3 pairs of pants for the longest time; that is until last year when I started to enjoy the comfort of jeans.  I have always loved the flexibility of dresses; it can be prim and feminine or it can be smart and powerful depending on what you pair it with.  For this look, I paired a dainty feminine red dress with a structured plaid coat and some studded boots for a quirky office casual look.

WHAT I WORE:
plaid brown coat is a gift from my hubby 
pleated red dress from MANGO
bag from CELINE
boots from ISABEL MARANT
eyewear from MARC JACOBS



No comments:

Post a Comment