Thursday, March 24, 2016

SWEATER WEATHER







This weather is driving me crazy.  Just when I thought it will be continously warm because heck!it is already spring, it suddenly dropped again. I only had two hours of sleep and the weather makes it harder to get out of bed.  The only consolation I have is that the sun is out today; a far cry from the gloomy rainy weather these past few days. I had to bring out this fuzzy sweater again (well, I have three of this...the danger of soeed online shopping folks!) .  I will still be doing lots of drawings again today so I have to be comfortable and besides it is Friyay Friday anyway.  I paired it with a classic colored culottes and knee high boots for warmth.  The scarf is a handy accessory especially when the weather drops even lower.  Who knows what can happen with this bipolar weather, yeah?

WHAT I WORE:
black and white skull print sweater from an online shop
Gray culottes from H&M
Boots from ALDO
scarf from SHIQIAO THRIFT SHOP
Large Pandora messenger bag from GIVENCHY
eyewear from MINISO









No comments:

Post a Comment