Thursday, March 17, 2016

TRAVEL TUESDAY




Business trips or rather business trips in my profession usually requires ensembles that can go from planes and straight into the boardroom.  Usually there is no time to actually change into a powersuit primarily because of the whirlwind schedule; site visits, client meetings; socials with clients.  However, the pains of plane traveling and coursing through the airport entails clothes that will give one comfort rather than the stiffness of officewear.  That is a must for me when I am traveling.  For this recent trip of mine, I chose this pants because it is very comfortable yet dressy enough for sudden client meetings; a turtleneck top because I was about to go somewhere colder than Guangzhou and a motorcycle jacket because I just don't want to lose my spunk and attitude *wink*.  Kidding aside, the jacket can easily be taken off and replaced with a coat in case of sudden client calls.


WHAT I WORE:
motorcycle jacket from COATS TRADING CO
Striped pants from H&M
gray turtleneck from ZARA
bag from LOEWE
eyewear from MINISO
boots from ALDO













No comments:

Post a Comment