Monday, April 18, 2016

COACHELLA RED








So yeah, weekend 1 of Coachella is already a wrap. And yet here I am, still dreaming of it, especially when I have loads of work to do at the office.  Bohemian fashion and good music? what is not to like about this festival, right?  I have always loved the relaxed Boho style.  It is artsy and quirky at the same time.  I love the idea of mixing and matching stuffs that may seem weird to combine at first glance...well like print on prints.  In this ensemble, I've fearlessly combined a multicoloured floral print with a geometric monochromatic printed and cropped top. I would usually wear only one loud print at a time but hey, this is a Coachella series so this is very much acceptable; in fact, this is still subtle.  Moreover, what is a Coachella without fringes and tassels right? and you can clearly see that my fringe and tassel game is strong. :)  Festival season also gives you the right to use unconventional accessories like using a scarf as an ankle wrap for some edgy bohemian vibe.

WHAT I WORE:
floral outerwear from H&M
cropped top from H&M
denim gray shorts (used to be my pants) from GUESS JEANS
boots from H&M
tassel earrings from H&M
bag from 3.1 PHILIP LIM 












No comments:

Post a Comment