Saturday, May 14, 2016

COLD SHOULDER CLASSIC



I love cold shoulder tops because it gives a hint of your shoulders without the commitment of going out without sleeves.  It exudes sexiness without showing too much skin.  Though it has the tendency to be quite a weekend wardrobe rather than an office attire, it can still be a "work appropriate" ensemble if matched with the right stuffs.  Here, I paired the colourful cold shoulder top with a basic black skirt and a pair of tie wrap heels.  My style strategy whenever I wear a trendy piece is to mute down the other parts of my outfit so as to highlight the trend and keep everything else  a tad more classic.  In this way, I am able to wear it to work.

WHAT I WORE:
blue cold shoulder top from FOREVER 21
black skirt from MANGO
medium flap bag from CHANEL
tie wrap heels from JING MEI (And I got this pair for about 200php or 5USD only!)
eyewear from MIU MIU
pearl necklace from MARCUS (birthday gift from a good friend of mine)
pearl clover bracelet from VAN CLEEF AND ARPELS
watch from LOCMAN









The hub's bday gift to me about 2 or 3 years ago



No comments:

Post a Comment