Friday, June 17, 2016

CAPE DRAMA




Cape coats have always fascinated me and boy! I was so glad that I found this long cape coat good enough for sweltering hot summer days.  I have other cape coats but they are much thicker and can only be worn during winter.  But this one is just right and it is my new favourite.  I wore this ensemble for a business casual brunch celebration of the Philippine Independence day at the Garden Hotel.  I attended the said function as one of the representatives for the Filipino Architects and Landscape Architects Association of Guangzhou (FALA GZ).  This is the fourth time for me to attend this consulate event but it it quite different this time as I used to represent the photography club I used to head before (FILKAM).

WHAT I WORE:
cape coat from HAIDOUYI
striped dress from H&M
dionysus bag from GUCCI
marlene pumps from ROGER VIVIER
eyewear from MIU MIU






No comments:

Post a Comment