Sunday, June 5, 2016

OCEAN PARK FRILLS

amazed by the roller coaster


I visited Chimelong Ocean Kingdom in Zhuhai (almost Coloane, Macau) which is said to be  the biggest ocean park in the whole world yesterday. It was indeed an interesting trip that I will probably blog about one of these days.  However, it was also a very tiring one-thanks to the sweltering heat and then the sudden thunderstorm in the afternoon.  I knew beforehand that it might be a gruelling hot day because summer is just around the corner here in China.  In times like this, I make sure that what I wear won't get in the way of comfort or else I will end up feeling grumpy the whole day.  My mood changes if I end up sweating a lot under the sun or if I get tired from so much walking; no matter how interesting the place is.

So for this trip, I made sure to wear some cotton top and bottom.  I didn't want to wear a skirt because I want to be able to move around with ease so I chose a pair of culottes.  This bottom is actually a vintage one; a hand me down from my grams a few years before she passed away.  I did not want to wear a tank top primarily because this trip is a part of a company related trip so I still wanted to look quite presentable at some point.  Thus, I chose this cold shoulder top.

WHAT I WORE:
cold shoulder top from ALORA
culottes from my grandma
bag from GIVENCHY
flats from SHISHANG
eyewear from MINISO
choker from ACCESSORIZE
necklace with cross pendant from ESHA







like a little mermaid scene(the overhead aquarium and yup, that is a whale so just imagine the sheer mammoth size of this thing!)

more whales

the polar ride

the giant led screen

No comments:

Post a Comment