Sunday, July 31, 2016

BEAT THE HEAT





Summer is my favourite season, why so? because I love the beach so much.  I am not one of those girls who are scared to death of getting a darker skin tone during summer.  I love the sun and I do think it is so weird to go to the beach and carry an umbrella to cover yourself from the sun (it is a normal practice here).  I will always soak up the sun but of course, I should have lots of sunscreen to protect myself from the harshness of UV rays.  So summer is the season to bare more of one's skin and in my case, it is usually my shoulder or legs.  I love off-shoulder tops because they are so comfortable and airy.  It is like a no-brainer outfit that you pull from your closet and magically transform your ensemble into a more fashionable one.  Match it with a pair of comfy culottes and voila! instant boho chicness for the day!

WHAT I WORE:
off shoulder top from HAODUOYI
culottes from H&M
wedge sandals from online shop
bag from WWW
bangles from FOREVER 21







No comments:

Post a Comment