Saturday, April 8, 2017

BLOODY RED AT THE VENETIAN




Venetian,to me, is synonymous already to luxurious intricate hotel interior design.  I have been to the Venetian at Macau so it was not really a big surprise for me to see this hotel's interior.  Nevertheless, it still left me breathless.  It was even a big plus to find an ongoing travel photography exhibit which left me drooling over everything.

The Las Vegas Venetian is the original Venetian hotel; much older than the Macau one.  They both have the inner canal feature, the blue sky ceiling as well as the huge plaza areas.  But I guess, Vegas' shining point is its exterior Grand Canal which spans the whole facade of the hotel.  Baroque ceilings and mouldings are everywhere inside the hotel, reminiscent of the old Italian grandeur.

WHAT I WORE:
red off-shoulder dress from H&M
caleen boots from ISABEL MARANT
charcoal gray tasseled tote from STEVE MADDEN
eyewear from COTTON ON



in the shadows

holding hands with my munchkin



people watching

red

the photography exhibit







the inner canal

the grand canal









No comments:

Post a Comment