Saturday, April 8, 2017

SAN DIEGO STRIDING IN STYLE



 I have put a little more thought in this outfit more than my usual days of everyday ensemble preparation.  I needed to wear something comfortable and casual for my park dalliance as well as get me through my office visit.  Definitely, it had to be smart casual.  Wearing the jumpsuit alone felt like too much of an office attire for me; something that won't really fit into a park setting.  I threw in the long green vest to downplay the corporate style a bit more.  A bit of square heels and off to the park I went.

WHAT I WORE:
black jumpsuit from H&M
polished gold belt from LUXESHOP
square heeled boots from H&M
long printed green vest from H&M
tote bag from COACH
eyewear from MIUMIU
















with mini-me


No comments:

Post a Comment